Auld Lang Syne! (I don't even know what that means...)

As another year closes, we start to focus on what we’re going to do better next year.  Have you made any New Year’s resolutions this year?  I never used to make them, but this year it’s been on my mind.  Of course, my main resolution is the same one I have on a daily basis: lose weight!  And then the day actually starts and my resolve flies right out the window.  Curse you, sweet tooth and laziness!

Another resolution I have made in previous years and still haven’t conquered is my “coke addiction”.  Technically, it’s DIET coke and no, I don’t snort it... I guzzle it!  I know what’s in it and how bad it is for me yet I still reach for it every day.  The aspartame could very well be the cause of my migraine-like headaches, and I know the phosphoric acid is most likely leeching the calcium from my bones. I’m also aware of the various studies and rumors about potassium benzoate, so maybe this year I’ll finally say ENOUGH OF BEING STUPID and successfully quit the stuff?

I think I’m also going to make a resolution to be The Most Awesomest Grandma Ever!  But since my first grandchild won’t even be born until April, I guess we’ll have to wait to see how I make out on that one...

So what resolutions are you considering this year?  Please leave comments and tell us how you’re going to do better in 2011!